Orange Color Double Ring Dream Catcher
In some Native American cultures, a dream catcher is a handmade object based on a willow hoop, on which is woven a loose net or web. The dream catcher is then decorated with sacred items such as feathers and beads. The traditional dream catcher was intended to protect the sleeping individual from negative dreams, letting positive dreams through. Negative dreams would get caught up in the web, and expire when the first rays of the sun struck them. While our dream catchers are not entirely traditional, we respect and are inspired by their roots. Product Consists : Orange Color Double Ring Dream Catcher.
Kindly note the points mentioned below.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers/flavors/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- The icing, design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability.
- Actual delivered flower's design/ pattern may vary as flowers are sourced from local city vendor & arranged manually.