Complete Chocolate Hamper with Rakhi for Brother
Raksha Bandhan is one of the fantastic Hindu festivals that are celebrated in Nepal and India. Sharing rakhi and chocolate gifts to your brother or sister is the exciting parts of this Hindu festival. Gifting chocolate and rakhi combo to your sister or brother will be the best idea to celebrate the moment and fill sweetness on this day as well as the relationship. Most of the leading online sites have many collections of chocolates and rakhi. So, choose the best sites and buy the combination of rakhi and chocolates and present it to your brother on this auspicious day. Online shopping is the best idea for purchasing rakhi to your brother for Rakshabandhan. Product Consists of: Lindt Tiramisu Chocolate (Weight: 100 gms), Lindt Excellence Arabica Intense Chocolate (Weight: 100 gms), Lindt Lindor Extra Dark Chocolate (Weight: 200 gms), Charming Beads Rakhi along with Roli Chawal Container.
Kindly note the points mentioned below.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers/flavors/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- The icing, design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability.
- Actual delivered flower's design/ pattern may vary as flowers are sourced from local city vendor & arranged manually.