Til Peanut Chikki with Red Roses Bouquet
Kite day festival brings sweet happiness with taste of chikki and joy with colorful flying kites. An event is best experienced at the heart of all the action. A perfect example of this was Makar Sankranti or Uttarayan. Chikki gifting is very good for the health so basically this is a health beneficial gift for your family members or loved ones. It is a anytime snack, all love to eat. We all have that one friend, sibbling or relative who just loves Chikkis. It can be have in their breakfast or lunch as Indian sweet. This type of traditional selection theme gifts will be completely appreciated by them. And if you are their favorite person than here is a Classy and effective gift combo for you. This gift combo of Til Peanut Chikki with Red Roses Bouquet should be the best bet for special occasions and festivals. Browse your favourite products, it is very conveniently available for online shopping from anywhere in India with Same Day Delivery option. Product Includes : Til Peanut flavour Chikki (Weight : 500 Gms) along with 10 Red Roses Hand Bouquet.
Kindly note the points mentioned below.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers/flavors/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- The icing, design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability.
- Actual delivered flower's design/ pattern may vary as flowers are sourced from local city vendor & arranged manually.