Rakhi Thali Combo
Rakhi is the festivals which celebrate the eternal bonds between the siblings. Thali which is decorated with Ganesha and swastika,it contains two different containers for Roli Chawal with supari and diya on it which complete the thali for Raksha Bandhan. Rakhi is the occasion were we first do aarti,tikka with Roli chawal then tie a rakhi on right hand wrist and last thing we offer a sweet to our brother,so this Rakhi thali combo will be the best gift for this year Raksha Bandhan for your brother. For sweet you can offer two things which would your brother like as Home Made Chocolate or else Rose Soan Papdi. With this all thing a small sweet gift like rakhi wishes to greet card for his memory. Raksha Bandhan demands a lot of sweetness,love,affection and warmth. You will fall in love with this amazing Rakhi for your brother on the auspicious occasion for Raksha Bandhan. Product Includes : Decorative Stainless Steel Thali with Home Made Chocolate (Weight : 10 gms),Rose Soan Papdi (Weight : 200 gms) and Traditional Rakhi with Roli Chawal and Rakhi Greeting Cards.
Kindly note the points mentioned below.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers/flavors/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- The icing, design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability.
- Actual delivered flower's design/ pattern may vary as flowers are sourced from local city vendor & arranged manually.