Peanut Chikki with Red Roses Bouquet
We have creatively made this Chikki with Flowers hamper especially to maintain traditional activities alive. Kite day festival brings sweet happiness with taste of chikki and joy with colorful flying kites. An event is best experienced at the heart of all the action. A perfect example of this was Makar Sankranti or Uttarayan. Chikki is a traditional ready to eat Indian sweet. Generally made in with a combination of jaggery. It can be eaten alone or with snacks and is a perfect replacement for chocolates. Gift it to your friends and relatives as per your traditional rituals for Kite Day, Makar Sankranti, Uttarayan, Pongal. Express your love and get the admiration from them. If you are looking for some exotic Makar sankranti hampers like Peanut Chikki with Red Roses Bouquet for your dear ones, friends and family, then head to Giftacrossindia.com the largest variety gifting store of India. Browse your favourite products, it is very conveniently available for online shopping from anywhere in India with Same Day Delivery option. Product Includes : Peanut flavour Chikki (Weight : 500 Gms) along with 15 Red Roses Hand Bouquet.
Kindly note the points mentioned below.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers/flavors/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- The icing, design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability.
- Actual delivered flower's design/ pattern may vary as flowers are sourced from local city vendor & arranged manually.