Fancy Rakhi Combo for Brother
Hindu people in India celebrate the Raksha Bandhan festival, which is the festival full of happiness and joys. The main occasion of this eve is tying the rakhi on the wrist of your brother and wishing the brother to remain free from any bad influence. In return, the brother takes a pledge of guarding his sister throughout their life. Tying of rakhi represents the love between sisters and brothers on this auspicious day. Before a month of Raksha Bandhan, sisters look for the best rakhi for their brothers. If you want to tie a special rakhi for your beloved one, then go with Fancy Rakhi Combo for your Brother. Product Consist: Tear Drop Shape Puja Thali, Veera Rakhi, Home Made Chocolate (Weight: 100 gms).
Kindly note the points mentioned below.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers/flavors/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- The icing, design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability.
- Actual delivered flower's design/ pattern may vary as flowers are sourced from local city vendor & arranged manually.