Colorful Three Gonda Rakhi
Raksha Bandhan is a festival celebrated by Hindus across India with much fervour. Firstly we have tied Gonda Rakhi for worshipping the Goddess then only we start ceremony of Raksha Bandhan. The word Raksha literally means Protection, Bandhan means Bond. This festival celebrates the bond between brothers and sisters. It is your rightful duty to make your brother feel very special and make him realize how important he is for you. Gondo Rakhi is very sweet and simple rakhi with a single pearl bead in between. Make your brothers feel special by sending them this precious rakhi. This is a highly demanded traditional gonda thread rakhis, your brothers will surely appreciate your choice. Product Includes : 3 Different Color of Gonda Rakhi Threads and Roli Chawal.
Kindly note the points mentioned below.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers/flavors/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- The icing, design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability.
- Actual delivered flower's design/ pattern may vary as flowers are sourced from local city vendor & arranged manually.