12 Red Roses Bouquet with Rasgulla Sweets for Bhau-Beej
Sweets is the centre piece of every celebration accordingly for the special celebrations, gifts also need to be beautiful. One of the very delightful hampers is this, which comprises of a red roses bouquet clubbed with even more luscious Indian sweets called Rasgulla. Rasgulla is a delicacy from Bengal. Spongy white balls are dipped in to sugary syrup that enchases the taste and creates a delightful look. All this is topped with ravishing red Roses bunch and Roli Chawal making it perfect to be gifted on special festivals like Bhaidooj. Product Consists : Hand Bouquet of 12 Red Roses, 1 Kg Rasgulla Sweets along with Free Roli Chawal.
Kindly note the points mentioned below.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers/flavors/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- The icing, design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability.
- Actual delivered flower's design/ pattern may vary as flowers are sourced from local city vendor & arranged manually.